Stapleford Town Centre Update!
Remember if you have a story about the town centre or are a business that wants to give us a heads up on some exciting news, fill out the ‘Submit a Story’ form HERE or from our home page.
The last few months in Stapleford Town Centre have seen many changes, especially for some of the businesses who have made Stapleford their home. Here are a few highlights which you can check out in the gallery below, in no particular order!
- The Peppermill gets a fresh new shop front.
- Shabbylicious Vintage Tea Rooms moves to their new premises at 166 Derby Road, with its grand re-opening taking place on Saturday 18th July.
- Wendy from And Flowers… retires at the end of June. Wendy will be missed on the high street and proudly served the people of Stapleford and surrounding areas for years!
- Stapleford gets in very own tattoo parlour specialising in custom tattoo design. Moonshine’s Tattoo Parlour takes on the long term empty property, previously the old Full Throttle shop.
- Walter Parker V.C Memorial Square and its new bench offering a nice spot to sit and eat lunch, wait for the i4, or simply watch the world go by!
- 2nd Dimension Hair Salon gets a new salon front in time for the summer!
- Annual Produce show hosted at the Conservative Club in August.